It’s time to dust off those horns again!
We are anticipating another great turnout this year, so here is the general info on instruments:
1) Please REGISTER EARLY to reserve an instrument if you need one. We have a very limited amount of instruments and if you wait until Friday night, we cannot guarantee the correct instrument for you.
REMINDER: we do not own any woodwind instruments to check out, so please bring your own. Also, if you can borrow an instrument from a friend, family member, or local school, PLEASE DO! We are looking into getting more mellos, TUBA!s, and percussion, but as always, we anticipate having a limited amount.
2) Instrument selection is on a first come, first served basis. Please show up early, because those who do will be given priority when selecting an instrument.
3) TUBA!s and Mellos: bring your own mouthpiece and valve oil. Mellos: be aware that we own “F” Mellos, as that has been an issue in the past. Percussion: bring your own mallets! We do not own any.
4) Instruments will be handed out at our Annual Meeting on Friday, September 18 (5:00-6:45pm at Scholz Garten). Look for the U-Haul truck!
5) If by chance you still have an instrument from last year, please contact me so I can update our inventory.
6) If you ABSOLUTELY cannot attend on Friday and you cannot have someone else pick up you instrument for you, please contact me.
7) It’s your responsibility to make sure your instrument is checked in following the game. Load it back on the U-Haul or you may incur a replacement fee if it’s lost.
I look forward to seeing everyone again this year! And please, BRING YOUR OWN INSTRUMENT IF POSSIBLE!!!
If you have any questions, send an e-mail to email@example.com.
LHAB Vice President Equipment