From the President
Registration is now available!
Click HERE for online registration or download PDF Registration form to mail in your registration.
PLEASE READ this entire edition of The Blast as it contains information you need to know about our fun-filled weekend with your Alumni Band friends. The Band Day Schedule will be similar to last year’s schedule, with Saturday times to be adjusted for the game time being one hour earlier. When the times are finalized, the schedule will be sent by email and posted on the LHAB website. For the latest Band Day updates please check the website regularly.
Follow us on Twitter, friend us on Facebook, and generally keep up with LHAB through our social media groups and website. For more information, check out lhab.org/groups.
Here are a few other things need to know for Alumni Band Day weekend:
- Registration and Check-In will be at Scholz’s Saengerrunde Halle 11/10/17 beginning at 5:30 PM until 9:00 PM.
- We will have our business meeting and rehearsal at Scholz’s Saengerrunde Halle. Please download music before arriving at rehearsal.
- If you are interested in the show theme for this year, keep reading!
- See registration for info on guest game tickets. You can buy guest tickets through registration. The guest seats will be in the section next to LHAB.
- LHAB now has a “Code of Conduct” thanks to the efforts of the LHAB Code of Ethics Committee. It will be available on the LHAB website
- The Board of Directors will have a Bylaws amendment to propose at our business meeting – the addition of a “Scholarship Committee.” The proposed amendment will be available on the LHAB website.
- IF you are a Veteran of the military, we want to know. Please email email@example.com with branch, dates, rank, and years in LHB or include with your online Band Day registration or manual hard copy registration form.
- Any Spirit items ordered from the LHAB Online Store between now and 11/09 will be delivered to you during Check-in on 11/10 at Sholtz. We’ve reduced rates on all items from $5.00 – $25.00. LHAB Store
LHAB President 2016-2017