Consider making a contribution to the Longhorn Alumni Band Charitable Fund. This is LHAB’s 501(c)(3) that works to support scholarship endowments that benefit students in the Longhorn Band.
All contributions go entirely to our scholarship endowments with UT.
There are several ways to give:
1. The best way to give is via credit card through the secure website at UT:
If you want your gift to go to an endowment other than our General Scholarship Fund, type “longhorn band” in the search bar on the middle left of the page, and select another endowment that benefits LHB.
2. If you prefer to give by check:
- Make the check payable to “LHAB Charitable Fund”.
- Include a note or put a memo on the check if you want your gift to go to a specific fund other than the General Scholarship Fund.
- Mail the check to:
LHAB Charitable Fund
c/o 1816 Margaret Street
Austin, Texas 78704
3. Donating by ACH/Wire Transfer:
If you want to donate by wire transfer or ACH, please contact us for details and information.
Remember, all donations to the LHABCF and the endowments with UT are 100% deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. Thank you for helping us remain the largest and most supportive college alumni band in the country!