Originally we proposed of shipping the uniforms one way with our consignment. Due to unforeseen complicated circumstances, this will NOTbe possible. You or your designated friend, member of the family, another trusted traveler, etc… may retrieve it beforehand. Therefore, these are the following opportunities for obtaining your uniform.
- Pick it up Saturday, October 4, 2014 prior to kickoff at the Band Hall. Time will be determined and posted in October.
- Pick it up Friday, October 17, 2014 from 5-9 p.m. in Austin at the business meeting. Sorry, we can’t hand them out Saturday as we will be handling Band Day logistics.
- Pick it up Sunday, October 19, 2014 from my condo in Round Rock by appointment only.
- Anything not picked up will be mailed at your additional expense to the address given to us via your London registration. Special consideration will only be given to those not living within the U.S. as determined by the LHAB president.
A gentle reminder: You must be in the approved uniform to participate in the parade.
- London Jacket
- White collared shirt/turtleneck
- Solid black pants
- Solid black socks & shoes
- White Stetson or Santa Hat (Tubas)
- Black Gloves (optional)